Your safety comes first on Bumble For Friends. If something happens that makes you feel unsafe or uncomfortable, please report it.
There are two ways to report someone on Bumble For Friends: via their profile and via a conversation.
To report someone from their profile, please:
- Scroll to the bottom of their profile and tap the "Hide & Report" button.
- Choose one of the report reasons and include any additional comments for our moderation team. You can share as much or as little information as you feel comfortable with, but the more information we have, the easier it is for us to support you and take action.
- Tap "Submit report".
To report a member from the Conversations menu, please:
- From your conversation, tap on the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner.
- From here, tap “Block & Report”.
- Be sure to specify the reason for the report and submit it. You can share as much or as little information as you feel comfortable with, but the more information we have, the easier it is for us to support you and take action.
Once we receive the report, our moderation team will review it as soon as possible. Due to privacy guidelines, we can’t always reveal the results of a report, but please know that we take every report seriously and handle each case with care.
If you can't find a conversation, it could be that your match has deleted their account, has been blocked on Bumble For Friends, or has decided to unmatch you for now. If that's the case, rather than this match disappearing entirely, they'll now appear at the bottom of your conversation list. You can still report this member by tapping the “Help” button after clicking on the match in the conversation list.
Feel free to reach out to our team if you have additional questions; we’re here for you!