Create a group chat with your Bumble For Friends connections.
- Go to your connections screen. At the top, you’ll see a banner telling you to get a group together. Tap the “start” button.
- Select a plan idea or write your own.
- Give your plan a title and description so your friends know what it’s about.
- Select whether the plan is public or private.*
- Invite at least two of your friends and tap “finish.” Once your friends accept the invite, they’ll be added to the group chat.
- Message your friends and get to planning your IRL get-together
*A public plan will be available for all nearby Bumble For Friends members to see and ask to join. If it’s a private plan, only you can invite people to join—and you’ll need at least two connections on Bumble For Friends to do this.